Anxiety about the future. Restlessness. Crappy sleep. Lack of motivation.
I’m describing myself right now, but does this sound familiar to anyone else?
This is a really stressful time we’re living in, and whether or not your work or your income has been impacted by COVID19, stress comes at us from everywhere these days.
And, like it or not, stress WILL impact your body. Don’t believe me? Think about the language we use to describe stressful situations: “That guy is such a pain in the neck,” and “This makes me sick to my stomach.” Our stressful emotions have a way of getting locked up in different parts of our bodies.
There’s plenty of science to back this up, too. More and more information is coming out about the connection between stress and our physical health. Did you know that stress can manifest itself in our bodies in the following ways?
- Low back pain
- Lower abdominal pain
- Neck/upper back pain
- Chest tightness/breathing difficulties
- Numbness in the extremities
Man, these are some complicated manifestations of stress. And, let’s be honest – with all that’s going on in the U.S. right now, it can be hard NOT to feel some of these symptoms.
In today’s video, I’ll talk to you about three GREAT ways to deal with stress.
- Exercise/Fitness routine – I don’t care if you go for a run or throw on some heavy metal music or bang out a bunch of reps, just get it done.
- Go for a walk. I know, I know, this is also exercise. But it’s also different from exercise, which I will explain in the podcast.
- Sleep. I’ve got a TON of ideas for you on how to make this happen.
Plus, you will get a bonus tip in today’s podcast for making yourself feel good while simultaneously blessing someone else’s life.
If you’re ready to get relief from stress and learn new ways to deal with it, listen to today’s podcast.