If you know me, than you know I’ve played around for several years with a concoction that I call “hot breakfast”.
While it’s not actually warm, and you probably shouldn’t have it for breakfast, it has achieved some level of notoriety because of how powerful a half shot can be for clearing up or preventing sickness.
Since I am a huge baby when it comes to getting sick, I put a high priority on staying healthy, and I credit this beverage with getting me out of some situations that would have otherwise made me sick.
Scientific evidence, and peer reviewed research? I have none.
But if you’ve ever wondered what it was that helped me keep my youthful vigor and virility, than look no further. For the first time ever, I will be sharing the instructions on how to craft your own hot breakfast.
When I first heard about this, it was a recipe that some missionaries in the amazon had used with some degree of success to keep themselves healthy when exposed to new and different bacteria and type of illnesses.
Hot Breakfast Recipe
64oz Apple Cider Vinegar
2 cups Onion – chopped
2 cups Garlic – chopped
2 cups jalapenos – chopped
2 cups horseradish – peeled and grated
2 cups ginger – grated
Optional: 2 cups yellow turmeric – grated
Place all the chopped ingredients into a jar with the apple cider vinegar. I use 4 mason jars, because finding a massive glass jar is hard, and you definitely don’t want to use plastic.
Let the jar(s) sit for 2 weeks in a cool, dry location. Shake the jar(s) vigorously each day.
At the end of the two weeks, strain out the chunks with a cheesecloth or semi-fine strainer. You don’t want to strain all the sediment, just the big stuff.
Place into a easy-to-pour jar, and invite your tastebuds to enjoy an extreme experience.
When to Use:
I use more when I feel like i might be getting sick, on mornings where I may have drank too much the night before, or after long flights, where you’re cooped up with a bunch of sick people and no air circulation.
Benefits of Each Ingredient
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Kills Bacteria
- Lowers blood sugar
- Lowers bad cholesterol
- May help protect against cancer
- Contains Allacin – a super nutritious sulfer based compound
- A nutrient dense superfood
- Boosts immune system
- Reduces Blood pressure
- Contains antioxidants that can fight dementia and alzheimers.
- Detoxifies heavy metals in the body
- Improves Bone Strength
- Contains gingerol, a powerful antioxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory compound
- Fights nausea
- Reduces muscle soreness
- Fights Osteoarthritis
- Lowers blood sugar
- Reduces Risk of Heart Disease
- Treats indigestion
- Fights Cancer
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Helps prevent Alzheimers
- Fights bacteria
- The Phytochemicals and Vitamin C boosts immunity
- Contains Chromium, which regulates blood sugar
- Contains Quercetin, which fights cancer
- The antioxidants in onions eat up free radicals in the body.
- Contains high amounts of nutrients and minerals
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- Contains glucosinolate, an antioxidant that specifically fights cancer
- Boosts Immune System
- Contains potassium to help with blood pressure
- Aids in digestion and digestive issues
- Increases bone health
- Antibacterial against Listeria, E. Coli, and Staph.
- Aids in weight loss
- Powerful respiratory effects
- Contains capsaicin which can increase weight loss
- Contains anti-inflammatory compounds which can improve arthritis
- Kills prostate cancer cells
- Ease headache pain
- Clears sinuses
- Prevents ulcers
- Lowers blood pressure
- Contains bacteria fighting antioxidants.